Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Baby Back...

I had a dream about babies last night. I'm changing a diaper and...

"Would you rather keep what you have or see what's behind diaper #1? He's going for the diaper - and let's see what's inside, Johhny Olsen!"

Vicky's not pregnant. We gave up trying about a month ago.

Why?

Well, it looks like her back is really messed up and she may need surgery. We didn't know this until yesterday but I knew, even a month ago, that I didn't want her carrying any baby around if there was even an outside chance that she'd need surgery. So, I did the impossible... I turned down sex.

But it turned out to be for the best because now she can get her back fixed without any complications

So, we'll pick up on Baby Quest 2006 in a couple months or so, once she's fixed and not in so much pain - oh, she's in quite a bit right now - and you'll be hearing real diaper-changing stories before too long.

(NOTE: A "diaper-changing story" could either be a story about changing diapers or a story that's so fucked up, it'll knock the diaper off you!)

2 comments:

Jenn from WA said...

I can't believe VICKY gave up sex. What the...?

Ken La Salle said...

(HOLDING BACK SARCASTIC COMEBACK - STRENGTH WEAKENING - RESOLVE FADING - MUST NOT COMMENT...)