I've been saving this for a slow day. Today isn't a slow day but I have nothing else to write about - and my brain is slowly leaking out of my left ear after only two hours of sleep - so there you go.
Yep, it's a survey, the kind you normally get via email. Rather than clog up your email server, though, I thought I'd post it here. Extra points to those who comment with their answers!
TWO SURVEY: If you read it, you have to do it.
Two Names You Go By:
2. Dr. T (... it's a long story...)
Two Parts of Your Heritage:
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
2. A look of bemusement... and nothing else...
Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Ice Cream
2. Someone who gets my jokes. (Damn good thing Vicky gets me ice cream!)
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
2. Writing about Writing
Two Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment:
1. A cigarette
2. and a martini
Two pets you had/have:
1. Suki (A full dinner)
2. Alacrity (A fatty snack)
Two people who will fill this out:
2. The Scarlet Blogger (or someone real... maybe)
Two things you did last night:
1. Watched as my computer broke down more and more and more
2. Watched September (a film by Woody Allen) while suffering from insomnia
Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. Vic's Place
2. Acropolis... steak bites, babieeee!
Two People that live in your house:
2. Vicky (Damn good thing this wasn't asked a couple of years ago...)
Two things you ate today:
1. Zen cereal... no, I'm not kidding
2. Spicy Chicken burrito from Taco Bell (It's all about snatching the hot sauce!)
Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Vicky, my baby...
2. Gordana, the woman who sits next to me who I thought was a pain in the ass when I started here but, then, I hadn't met everyone yet...
Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Hoping for a fucking job offer
2. Hoping some non-porn-related work comes my way, too.
Two longest car rides:
1. Orange County to Seattle, Driving North, 2000
2. Orange County to The Grand Canyon, The Monster, 2002
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Swiss Cheese Day
2. Throw Away Your Old Underwear Day