Monday, May 08, 2006

Another one of those weekends...

It started with a bad bottle of wine.

Sean and I had just returned from watching a bad softball game and hanging out, which can be enjoyable if you go in for that. I suggested sitting out with a bottle of wine and a few smokes, which has become something of a weekend thing for me. He reminded me that he couldn't drink the wine because he had to drive. Of course, that was my plan.

But the wine was pretty awful, a blended mess of alcohol-burnt flavors and too much oak, all of which meant to mask the horrible taste with more horrible taste. I drank it anyway.

I woke up early Saturday morning and stayed up, welcoming insomnia because, well, what other choice do you have? I thought I'd browse some web sites... but then, I got infected with malware. A bad one. It started messing with everything on my PC. I can't even view Yahoo anymore to get my mail! Lovely...

Sunday morning, I awoke from a horrible nightmare. Basically, I was in a show and just fucking it up. I've known people like this but I've never been that person. At my absolute worst, I've never been close. But, in this dream, I was fucking up royally! And I awoke in a cold sweat, craving nothing more than to take that dream away. I popped in a movie downstairs, watched half, and drifted off again.

And those aren't even the high points.

But you've heard enough.

Let the week begin!

... and let's hope it gets better...

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

Dude, that malware thing is what ate my computer. Dammit! I, fortunately, can get everything off so far...but my music. I'm just sick about how much music I might be losing. Good luck. Let me know how you get rid of it...I still have it at home.