Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A wheel of wine...

This story goes back to somewhere around January 2003. I was dating Deanna at the time. Both of us were wine lovers and, for fun, she bought me a "wine wheel", which showed which foods went with which wines. It was really neat.

(Parenthetically, I should add that I tend to gravitate towards those kind of women - the wrong kind of women - the kind of women who would express their affection by purchasing gifts. I'll take a wet, sloppy kiss... I said kiss!... any day. I don't know why I tend towards such women but there it is. And, yes, Vicky is this way, too.)

Anyway, the wine wheel was very cool... and, of course, I lost it. DAMN!

And I could have used it this weekend, when we were eating a bunch of different stuff and paring our wines by selecting which was closest or which ones we weren't "saving"...

I told Vicky that I was sure they must have something like the wheel online and... you guessed it: HERE IT IS!

I hope you find it as useful as I... and I hope I don't lose it...

No comments: