Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Speaking in Tongues...

After Vicky read the last blog, she turned to me and said, "I can't believe you stuck your tongue out at a little girl."

I didn't see what the fuss was about.

... which incensed her. "You don't stick your tongue out at a little girl! Especially if it's not yours!"

And I still don't get it. It's not like a pulled out a gun... or some other appendage... I had a goofy moment with a kid so I did what kids to; I was relating on her level, if you will.

I knew the day would come when I just flat out did not understand our world but I never thought it would come so soon... or be about something so silly...

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

Oh perhaps I should have read this blog entry before responding to the previous one.

Um - yah. sticking the tongue out at a little girl is bad. Bad Ken. -insert high levels of sarcasm - and be sure to read my other comment to get this.