Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is...

Back, baby!

Actually, we should change that to "the FAT man is"... I swear, I don't think I've ever been so fucking fat, and you'll see why when you hear about how we ate in Hawaii. This little (big, fat, disgusting) piggie needs to hit ze gym!

So, why does it say "old man"? Well, Vicky and I found a forest of new, grey hairs on my head. It's starting: the greying of Ken. I wouldn't be surprised if I was completely old by my birthday. Better grey than gone, of course, which is what I tell Vicky - though she hasn't a grey hair on her head! Not one! I'm not lying!

Anyway, it rained, rained, rained during our vacation and now it's raining in Southern California. Uck! I'll be sure to write more later but it's time I head back to work and see how much the place has fallen apart without me...

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

That's just a sin. It should never rain in Hawaii. Doesn't the weather there know good people are there to see the sun. As a Seattle-lite I'm not sure I'd even recognize the sun if it were out in Hawaii. Welcome Back!