Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas in Kenland… 2007...

Christmas is coming, right? That’s why the temp has dipped below 70? To signify… winter…?

I’ve actually done pretty well so far. I’ve purchased presents for the wife, the parents, the in-laws – okay, so Vicky helped. (Yeah, she helped with hers, too!)

Vicky knows what she’s getting this year: a hybrid car. But I’d also like to get out and buy her some cute, girlie things. You know, the kind of stuff husbands buy their wives. Gloves and scarves and other shit we’re told to buy. What I’d like to do is find some cool, hip, green store, like down by the Anti-Mall in Costa Mesa or something. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

I'm sorry I'm still stuck on 70 degrees equallying winter. We've been at a good solid 35 for the past week. You Californian's...such wimps.

Buy vicky a purse, I'm sure she doesn't have enough. :-)

Word Verification: jewsyjig - weird...