Saturday, July 21, 2007

Good, old insomnia…

Sometimes, it’s nice just to not feel like sleeping. That’s what happened to me tonight. I woke up, figured I’d be awake for a while, and leveled my Night Elf Druid in WoW.

It’s all relative, compared to the times when I get really nuts.

I’ve started taking St. John’s Wort again, though. Thankfully, that seems to be helping a bit. (I didn’t want to say anything until I’d been taking them for several days.)

So, last night my legs finally decided they’d had enough of my jogging. Okay, so – yes – I had been increasing the speed, and – yes – I had said I wouldn’t. Starting on Monday, I’ll take it a bit slower.

But not until then, I’m hoping to relax for a couple of days. I suggest you do, too.

I think I’ll start with a little more WoW…

No comments: