Friday, January 11, 2008

I hate it. I’ll eat it…


For those who enjoyed Cinnamon Cluster Fuck, I bring you the following love...)


A few weeks ago, Vicky and I picked up a big box of Kashi Mountain Medley granola cereal from Costco. I like granola and I like to eat healthy so I figured this would be great.

It’s not great. In fact, it’s like eating mud.

… milky mud…

So, I can’t say I’m a fan.

But I have most of a whole box remaining and I can’t justify throwing it out. Would you throw out nearly an entire box of cereal? I can’t do it! Which, of course, means that I’ll be stuck eating it for the next few weeks! CRAP!

And that’s not the worst part, by the way.

The worst part is that I forgot to bring my lunch with me to work today and, this morning, I was only able to choke down a couple spoonfuls of milky mud cereal. It’s nearly 10am. I’m starving. I don’t have lunch. I won’t eat for another nine hours or so. And the last thing I had was milky mud cereal.

Today officially sucks.

UPDATE: Vicky is thankfully not held to the same rules as I and I have been assured that she plans to t'row dat shit out!

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

Do you think the birds or squirrels would eat it? I did that with this nasty shredded wheat gunk dad left here. The squirrels totally ate it.