Sunday, October 09, 2005

More ado about some things…


Aaaaand, welcome to One Path, the blog that not only tells you how Vicky and Ken are doing but how they’re doing it and why…



… oh, wait. Vicky just told me to leave out the “how” and “why”…

So, I guess you can’t help noticing some differences between My Side and One Path. Yes, this ain’t just about Ken – Vicky’s here, too. (Sure, not as much as Ken but then he has a big mouth…) You’ll notice some similarities as well. Same smart-ass remarks. Same progressive politics.

Welcome.

Vicky and I got back from our honeymoon last week – and we’re still catching up from the wedding. We just got back from Crate & Barrel and Target, using up some gift cards, buying a few things people didn’t get. (We’re still registered, though, in case you’re just DYING to buy us something!) After five hours of shopping, you know you’re married… at least, I knew I was. I can’t complain, though – I got the first season of Family Guy on DVD, so…

What did Vicky get? Well, she got her handy portable vacuum cleaner. She’s very excited about it because it’ll mean quicker cleanup of pet hair from our sofas – trust me, she hates that. So, now she has the vacuum and I can keep on petting the cats on the sofas in the middle of the night and letting the hair go all over the place…. Heh heh heh…

No comments: