Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Artsy outlet

As Ken said a couple of weeks ago, we went on a shopping spree and I got my new camera. I fell in love with photography several years ago when I took a Photograpy 101 class at a local college. I had my 35mm cameras, but I really wanted one of those new fancy digital SLR cameras. Well here it is (go ahead feel free to drool a little)



It is a great entry level SLR camera for under $1,000, 12.2 megapixel, live view shooting, 3-inch, 230,000-pixel LCD, ISO 100 to ISO 1,600, image stabilizer lens, up to 3.5 frames per second...I could go on and on but I'll spare you.


We took the camera out to the Fullerton Arboretum so that I could have some hands on practice time with it. You can go to our photo website and check out some of the pictures in Vicky's Artsy Photos album (http://www.onepath.myphotoalbum.com/)

I'm just getting back into this, so the pictures aren't great, but tell me what you think, I'd love to hear from all of our readers.

No comments: