Monday, April 16, 2007

Post-Birthday...

It's official now...I'm old. Or at least older. I can hardly believe that I am the age that I am. I certainly don't feel my age, and I guess that is what matters. Well, how I feel and how old I look. And I know I don't look my age.

So, Friday night Ken and I went out with Jeff and Gail. Jeff took us all out to Claim Jumper for dinner. Jeff and I have a tradition of going to Claim Jumper nearly every year for the past 7 years for our birthdays. Jeff gave me a beautiful orchid plant and Gail gave me some cute little trinkets. Oh and a pink princess crown to wear for the evening. You know I wore it with pride.

Saturday, Ken took me out for an amazing dinner at La Vie En Rose. The food and atmosphere were spectacular. Then he told me his story of trying to get me a gift. He wanted to give me a day at Burke Williams, but things just weren't working right. So, he got me a gift certificate for Burke Williams and I will get to enjoy a day at the spa.

I am so lucky to have a husband that is so incredibly wonderful to me (and yes I know that I'm spoiled).

So, here I am a year older, a year wiser and a lifetime happier. I love you very much honey pie.

No comments: