Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wii… are pooped…

(I honestly didn't mean for this to sound like a Nintendo ad... but I can't help it! It kicks ass!)

Vicky and I just got done bowling a couple games and playing more than ten matches in tennis… and it was all imaginary… Sure. Tell our bodies that!

Yes, we broke down and bought a Wii. Funnest damn thing we’ve seen in a while!

We had been holding back from buying a new console. After all, we really didn’t NEED one. But I wanted it because I heard it got you off your ass and that’s something the two of us sorely need.

Setting it up wasn’t too hard – five or ten minutes later, we were moving.

The free game pack, Wii Sports, will never win awards for graphics. But it’s a TON of fun! We were swinging tennis rackets and bowling and – I kid you not, we are both sweating!

(Of course, it’s also very hot today, so…)

This was mostly Vicky’s idea – though I did quite a bit of prodding – and I’m glad she decided to go for it. It’s a lot of fun. How I’m ever going to fit in WoW time, I’ll never know – it’s just a good thing we don’t watch a lot of TV because we’ll be playing it from now on.

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

So when you play do you say WEEEEEEE?