Friday, June 08, 2007

What’s the word, anyway?…

It’s called The Digital Word.

It’s a website, going live next week, that was created by a few friends of mine. Well, they wanted one of my books. And I gave them one.

How’s that for simple?

… What? You want more?

The first thing I had to decide was which of my 14 books was the hardest to get published that I felt might click in this venue. What’s this venue? Let’s call it guerilla publishing. Ebooks, Audio books – basically chucking it up against a wall and seeing if it sticks.

For those of you unfamiliar with my book, A Grand Canyon, it goes something like this… a one, two, three, four – Several years ago, before Vicky and I got married, I wanted to dump all the old cargo from the previous thirty-something years, all the bitterness and hurt and hate and sadness. I also wanted to answer the question my child might one day ask, “Daddy, how did you and mommy meet?”

So, I went a little overboard!

It’s a book about how I lost my way and lost my wife. It’s a book about my divorce and the results of my divorce. It’s a book about losing myself, finding myself, and finding happiness as well.

Oh, and Vicky’s in it, too.

You might notice a new link to the right. Well, once the site goes live, I’ll be sure to update it for you and keep you posted as to what’s going on there.

In the meantime, I’ll keep writing.

No comments: