Friday, March 16, 2007

Vicky’s not Perfect - or - Payback’s a Bitch…

For those of you who think that I think that Vicky’s perfect… let me set you straight.

She’s been wonderful these past six months. She really helped me get through it.

But let’s not dwell on the past.

Last night, I said to Vicky, “Tomorrow’s my last day of unemployment, so I’m going to sleep in. I don’t want to be woken up. I just want to sleep in.”

This morning, Vicky somehow arranged for two alarm clocks to go off, while she was in the shower. This is particularly remarkable because they were in two different rooms, one of which she wasn’t even in. And she set them to go off while she was in the shower! That takes planning, friends.

I’m thinking that, either consciously or unconsciously, she figured I’ve slept in enough.

No comments: