Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The job…

It sure took its sweet time. I mean, I must have gone on at least 50 interviews and applied for hundreds of jobs! My last unemployment check came this week – we’re talking eleventh hour (and forty-seven minutes)!

I’m sure many of you guessed the minute I mentioned I was buying stuff.

Yep, I got a job. Starting on Monday, my title will be Assistant Marketing Manager – Medical Division. Now, while that sounds like a 7-11 employee, I assure you it’s not. It’s not much of a management position, either. Basically, I’ll be writing marketing material and managing collateral production for the medical division of a school.

Yikes!

When Monday comes around, I’ll be joining the rest of you – well, the majority of you – in complaining about my lack of time off. Just try not to remind me I just had six months of it!

Whatever happens, I’ll keep you posted.

Now that our lives are returning to a bit of normalcy, you’d think the little woman would want to get knocked up – ah, but no! Seems as though Vicky, too, is on the hunt for a better job. But, never fear, I'm sure I'll start… um… knocking soon.

No comments: