Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Question of the Week...

I'm in my post-Halloween grazing...

and I got to wondering...

What's the difference between Snickers and Baby Ruth?

Snickers: Nougat, Caramel, Peanuts, Chocolate
Baby Ruth: Nougat Caramel, Peanuts, Chocolate

And I love them both!

(Insert obligatory knock against Republicans, in such as way that it relates to candy bars, sexual deviancy, orifices, tax-cut for the mega-wealthy, and fucking the poor, here.)

But what's the dif? I mean, honestly!

And can I love them both???

2 comments:

Jenn from WA said...

Baby Ruth: Bursting with peanuts, rich caramel and "chewy" nougat, not just nougat.

And apparently Snickers may contain almonds...according to their packaging.

Either way, Snickers are better!

mcohara20 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.