Monday, August 07, 2006

When good news isn’t…

Okay. So, it’s been a while. I’ve been busy, busy, and…. oh, yeah – busy.

But this story popped up about a week ago and it was almost enough to make me lose my lunch… then, I remembered it was in my lunchbox, so…

But for Pat Robertson to “believe in” global warming, well, that’s about enough to make me buy an SUV! I mean, the minute he says he believes something the credibility is severely shot to hell!

He’s got millions of certifiably insane people following him. Do we sensible, rational folk want to be on the same side as the crazy people??? Do we?

Of course, this is probably just a way for him to get 700 Club viewers to donate to save pasty, white evangelicals from not having enough ice in their lemonade. I'm sure once winter comes around, he'll declare that God has told him that it will now be cooler...

No comments: