Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fun with your face...

My Heritage is a site that's in beta right now. You really have to try it out. It's really excellent at blowing smoke deep into the darkest recesses of your ass. It takes a picture of a person's face and finds the picture that you'll think is most flattering.

For instance, I tried both of my headshots and it said I looked like Christian Slater and Leo DiCaprio.

... I'LL TAKE IT!

Give it a spin!

Next, I'm going to look for a website that tells me I'm filthy rich!

2 comments:

Jenn from WA said...

Is it a bad sign if it doesn't recognize any faces? That's a bad sign, right?

Vicky said...

I tried four different photos and got one person I had never heard of before, Lucy Liu (the go to Asian), Michelle Pfieffer (huh?), and Tara Reid (huh? again). Ken...looks like you can have a fantasy night!