Friday, November 03, 2006

And how is this news...?

I've decided I want a new feature on websites that feature "news".

A lot of sites allow for feedback, linking, what have you... but I want one more.

Take Yahoo for instance. One of their featured stories today is how P. Diddy wants to be James Bond. Dumbass, who doesn't??

So, I'd like to suggest a single button that any reader can click: the "And how is this news?" button. You think stupid stories like the one about P. Diddy, or the one about people getting addicted to the Internet, might get a few clicks?

Getting the people who run the sites to pay attention would be a different story, of course.

1 comment:

Jenn from WA said...

Well if you consider the average reader of yahoo...P.Diddy info could be news to them. And for the record, P. Diddy would make about as good as James Bond as I'd be as a bond girl. And besides, James Bond is white.