Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reviews coming in for A Grand Canyon...

After seeing a couple of reviews for my memoir on depression, A Grand Canyon, I thought I'd give you an update.

The first two were hot and cold, one very positive and the other - well, the guy basically wanted me dead for some reason. But I thought the third one was very special and I'm posting that here now:

This book was an easy read. Felt like reading someones diary but well written. This author is a entertaining writer and his talent can't be dismissed. It was interesting to read about his struggles through his life beginning with his childhood. The topics are sometimes tough to read through, but I did. His writing style makes it so easy to read.

It is difficult to judge someones life's experience. (I think I was glad that wasn't my life) When finishing this book, it made me reflect on all my blessings in life and thank God for his protections in it.


Worth reading!

My favorite quote: "I think I was glad that wasn't my life." Duly noted!

A Grand Canyon: One Man's Journey Through Depression is on sale for all e-readers for only $4.95.
You can pick it up for your Kindle and Kindle-app here.
Or for all other e-readers here.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I am very happy this book is being enjoyed.

No comments: