Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's obviously clear that I don't get it...

I've been wondering lately. Whatever happened to me?

No... I'm not referring to the play (though I appreciate you catching that), I'm just wondering...

I mean, somewhere along the line, things got fucked up.

Right now, I'm working on my paper for philosophy class. I'm writing out a working theory for free will based on Newtonian physics. Impressive, don'tcha think? Yeah, well, I tell people and their response falls somewhere between "Oh, okay. You have fun with that." and "Do I know you?" Free will! Newtonian physics! Hello?! I mean, it's still not entirely proven that free will exists and I'm going to prove it using 400 year old science!!!! That's like flying to the moon with a running jump!

... but nobody really cares.

It brings to mind Climbing Maya, my book on success. First person to define success - that's me. Not that anyone bought the book, mind you.

This is how my life is going and it has me a bit depressed.

Did you see the recent episode of South Park, where the guys finally catch on to the whole High School Musical phenomena just as it dies. I'm feeling a great deal of empathy, believe me.

No comments: