Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Bigger than a breadbox, smaller than a house...

Milestones to report.

I passed 16 miles this morning. It hurt a great deal and I really had to push it but I did it, which will make the 13 miles to work this Friday that much easier! It'll be nice riding to work again (and getting a day off from the 22 freeway!!!).

When I got home, I jumped into the shower to wash off the bugs - ick! After, I thought I'd step on the scale and listen to it scream in agony... but it didn't. In fact...

... I went downstairs to the Wii to confirm my findings on WiiFit.

Holy crap! I've finally dropped beneath 250 pounds!!! It's a shock because I've been working on this since before May! And I've been riding pretty regularly since July, waiting for something good to happen. I've been feeling healthier (okay, except for the recent cold!) but haven't found any luck on the scale at all. Finally, I can see a change!

Mind you, I'm far from my target weight... really far... really fucking far, but it's a step in the right direction.

And about time!

No comments: