Friday, November 16, 2012

Things left unwroted…

 

I had several ideas for today’s blog but they just didn’t go anywhere. Some of them included:

  • The stoner I met on my job yesterday (He was mid-bong-hit when he saw me coming and ran away...)
  • My return to playing WoW
  • How my ex-sister-in-law made me realize my mistake
  • The possible connection between Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD and James Roday (of Psych)
  • How hungry I am

But, as I say, none of them seemed to go anywhere. The truth of the matter is, well, things are pretty quiet over here. We’re in pre-holiday mode, which means getting all of our plans together. For instance, this Thanksgiving we’ll be celebrating twice with three different parts of the families.

… you see? Boring stuff. Certainly not worth writing about. I’m just in a boring place. And, you know what? I’m not minding it all that much, to tell you the truth. I’ve been DVR’ing old movies, working on a new audiobook, and working at a new part-time job. Things in these here parts are nice and slow.

… How are you?

No comments: